Hi, Christian. Yes, I have that widget in place (in fact, I believe
you wrote it in response to a question I'd posed some months back).
However, the problem still persists. I'm thinking maybe my select/
deselect all routine is not doing something properly, such that IE
isn't maintaining state when the sort occurs. ???