Hello,
I have just found this nice little piece of JS while I was looking for
a nice script to replace this cruel scrollbars from my site. Anyway, I
miss two features and thought it would be more clever to ask here if
someone has already customized the script in the way I need it before
I try it by myself (I'm not a JS expert).

I have two problems, first of all I need the possibility to scroll the
div horizontal and vertical, the second problem ist, that height and
width of my div have to be dynamic, depending on the screen
resolution/
window size of my visitors. I tried so give the div the individual
height by using the DOM but the ScrollPane script doesn't seem to
recognize it, seems that it only notices the static height of the div.

Any hints, ideas or snippets out there?

Good night and thanks for your response...