Thanks for the help, I'm quite a newbie at jQuery so not sure how to
add that. I attempted to add that code to the jquery code the top in
the head

I have this now:

<script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery().ready(function(){
                // simple accordion
                jQuery('#list1b').accordion({
                        autoheight: false
                });

                $(".ui-accordion").bind("changeaccordion", function(event, ui) {
   ui.accordion-heading // internal widget instance
        </script>

It does not seem to be working, but I know I'm doing something wrong.

my heading code is like this:

<a class="accordion-heading">Example Videos on Consultwebs&#39; Client
Websites.</a>
Thanks again for the help!

Kevin