Ariel, Sorry for the delay (reply), very busy these days!

Thank you for the ".each" function suggestion, as a beginner, it help
me a lot!

- cleaner code
- easier to understand

I'm going for a few day outside Montreal to relax, with my new "jQuery
in action" book in my possession, I will drink to John Rensiq &
you :=)

Cheers,
//JF//