<% response.write("Hello World!") %>

Yup... I'm a old fashion ASP 3.0 guy, maybe the only one in this
group? :=)

It is now time to see if I can do a cool animation without calling my
"flash guy". This is not to save the money but more to see if I can
use jQuery instead... Don't like flash, sorry!

My client need a basic NEWS SLIDE animation like this one:
http://www.cogiscan.com

4 or 5 "news"... each one has;
- 1 picture (on the left)
- 1 text header (top right)
- 1 description (under le header)
- 1 link (pure text? or image link?)

4 options are available for me;

1- The easiest way will be to use  "Benjamin Sterling" plug-in
http://benjaminsterling.com/jquery-jqgalscroll-photo-gallery and
combine the image, text header & description in one image (x 5 because
we have 5 news, right?)... The problem? The Client really wants an
animation in the text, not images slides.

2- I could use << Easy News Plus 1.0.3 >> plug-in  from http://www.ezjquery.com
and try to play around to do something be tit will never be as "slik"!

3- Wait for comments or suggestions from this group to see if there is
something out there like this, perhaps give a small donation via
paypal to a member from this group?

4- Call my "flash guy" and get more experience with jQuery for next
time!

Cheers!
//JF//