Hello,

After several calls to jquery, some attributes are added to my html.
For instance, before the jquery calls the html is :
     <H2>Header 1</H2>
after the calls a new attributed is added :
     <H2 jQuery1206707292281="17">Header 1</H2>

I need to remove this attribute in order to compare html codes.

I tried to find in the jquery library, a function to remove all this
attributes but I didn't find it.

I just find the way the attribute is built, with a local variable :
var expando = "jQuery" + (new Date()).getTime(), uuid = 0, windowData
= {};

Is it possible to get the expando value outside of the library ?

If this is possible, I will be able to remove the tag using regular
expression.

Thanks, Domi