Hey Rick,

You probably already know this, but IE6 treats height as min-height. So if you create an ie6-only stylesheet and then link to it inside a conditional comment, it might help with your IE6 jitter

<!--[if lte IE 6]>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="ie6.css" type="text/css" />
 <![endif]-->

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com