Hi all,

I am trying to use an anchor link to submit my form using the
Validator plugin, (so I can change the button to a graphic). I would
like to know what to put into the HREF to submit to the Validator
code.

Currently I have:

href="javascript:$(this).validate();"

This doesn't seem to work correctly, here is my full block of code in
case you would like to check. I would greatly appreciate any help or
links.

$(document).ready(function(){
       $(":submit[id$='_replace']").each(function() {
               var submitID = $(this).attr("id");
               var submitValue = $(this).attr("value");
               $(this).replaceWith( [ '<a class="replace '
                               , submitID
                               , '" id="'
                               , submitID
                               , '"
href="javascript:$(this).validate();"><em></em>'
                               , submitValue
                               , '</a>'
               });
 return false;