When I open your page in Firefox, I immediately get the following error message in the Firebug console:

        An invalid or illegal string was specified" code: "12

The Safari error is a little different, I see. I wonder if it might have something to do with the permissions that are set for that file on your server? Just a guess here, but since the script is doing some DOM modification, maybe you have something set that doesn't allow for that. Perhaps you could try temporarily setting the file to 777 and see what happens.

If that doesn't work, you could try isolating where that error is coming from. For example, if you think it's the cluetip script, you could remove all of your other script references (except the core jquery one, of course). Then use a selector that points to a single element.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com