Not a problem, Nat. And glad you like the book. :-)

If anyone else is following this thread, just wanted to say that my first solution for Nat at learningjquery.com was insufficient. I posted another one yesterday that seems to have done the trick:

http://www.learningjquery.com/2007/02/more-showing-more-hiding#comment-35454

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Mar 27, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Nat wrote:

Thanks for that Karl,

I posted it on your site 1st and put it here aswell.

Will look into it.

Like your book by the way!

On Mar 27, 1:53 pm, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Nat,

I provided an answer to the same question you posted here:

http://www.learningjquery.com/2007/02/more-showing-more- hiding#commen...

It might not be a complete solution, but I think it will point you in
the right direction.

--Karl
Karl Swedbergwww.englishrules.comwww.learningjquery.com