Unfortunately, you can't just have the width be "auto", because of the order in which the positioning is calculated. If you don't have one set, it defaults to 275px, or something like that. You might want to try setting #cluetip-inner to overflow: auto; in the stylesheet. That might help. Not sure.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com