From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh Nathanson
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 5:03 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Ajax/Safari 3/SSL

Hey all,

Does anyone know anything about problems with Safari 3 when using AJAX over
SSL?

It doesn't seem to work.  My AJAX stuff that works in every other browser,
and also works in Safari when not going over SSL, utterly fails.  I'm just
hoping someone might have run across this and have some information.  I
Googled it but didn't turn up much of anything that was helpful.

Are there any options for trying to debug in Safari?

-- Josh