I need a special menu plugin for admin pages. The problem is that my
clients hate frames and iframes, and on slow connections, admin pages
for websites that I build need to always show menus and not have to
redraw them each time. Previously I was using iframes to fix that. I
was putting the menus on the screen, and when they click an option, it
then updates the iframe. But now I see that my clients hate that
because iframes don't resize in the page, the way I have them. So, I
envisioned using jQuery to fix that.

I was going to have something like an accordion menu on the left, and
when you choose a sub menu item on the left, it then replaces the
content on the right using .replaceWith() I'm guessing. And I would
pull that content from AJAX. So, if you choose Add User from the
accordion menu on the left, then the right side would update with an
Add User form. Get it? Frameless frames.

Is there already a jQuery plugin for this?