Hello,

I have a dynamically generated page that can be long or short.
Everything is fine when it's short, but when it gets to be *very*
long, it gives unresponsive script errors.

I believe this is because each entry on the page contains 3 clueTip
links.  If I have a thousand entries, that's 3,000 clueTips to bind
and possibly keep in memory and then unbind when the user leaves the
page.  That's a lot!

Any suggestions on how to prevent these errors?

My only thought is that instead of using jquery to bind the clueTips
at page load, I can do things the old-fashioned way and trigger the
clueTip by linking to a javascript function.
Something like:

Will that work?

thanks,
az