Quinode,

Dan's suggestion of setting positionFixed to false worked for me, the
pager div then shifted to wherever the bottom of the table was.
The code I used:

                        $("#schTable")
                                .tablesorter({
                                        headers: {0: {sorter: false},6:
{sorter: false}},
                                        sortList: [[2,0], [1,0]],
                                        widgets: ['zebra']
                                })
                                .tablesorterPager({
                                        container: $("#pager"),
                                        positionFixed: false
                                });

If you see in the .tablesorterPager section I have added
"positionFixed: false". Note the comma after the container call.
This will probably also work for you Paul if you haven't already taken
note of Dan's post.

Cheers Dan!

Craig