Yes, I found that page, but it seems that it's written more for the
experienced jQuery user, not someone like myself who is new to this.

I've looked through the page and I see no mention of using forms inside of
the jqModal window? Maybe you can point me in the right direction there
since it's on the documented page... I just can't find it?

Also, here is what I've been trying to use to get a title and close button
on my jqModal window:

< a href="#" class="ex3bTrigger" >Login< /a >

< div class="jqmAlert" id="ex3b" >

< div id="ex3b" class="jqmAlertWindow">

    < div class="jqmAlertTitle clearfix" >

    < h1 >Did you know?< /h1 >< a href="#" class="jqmClose" >< em >Close<
/em >< /a >

  < /div >

  < div class="jqmAlertContent" >

  < p >Please wait... < img src="inc/busy.gif" alt="loading" />< /p >

  < /div >

< /div >

< /div >

I'm getting nothing by using this code, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
here? When I use the AJAX example from the documentation page, it works
fine, but I can't get this to do anything.

I simply copied and pasted the javascript and css straight from the example
page for the #3 point "styleing". In the javascript I changed "ajax:
'examples/3b.html'," to "ajax: '/members/login'," and that's all I've
changed.

Thoughts?