The setup:
2 Radio Buttons and a text field.

What I wish to accomplish:
When Radio #1 is clicked, disable the text box.
When Radio #2 is clicked, remove the disabled attribute so the text
box is now enabled.

I also want this done in more than one instance, the "2 Radio Buttons
and a text field" will be used on the page more than once, but I want
the ids to be unique. So I see using a method where Radio #1 and #2
have an id="x1" and the text box has a target="x1". Therefore I can do
x2, x3 etc. I'm having problems figuring this one out. Something
similar to this was done in HoverTip.

Below is what I started with, however it doesn't work.

--- code ---

$("#Radio2").click(function () {
        if $(this).is(":checked"))
                        .next('input').removeAttr('disabled');
                else
                        .next('input').attr('disabled', 'disabled');
});

--- code ---