If you don't have any luck with jqModal, try the Impromptu plugin. I
believe it serves the same purpose as jqModal & rounded corners are
easy:
$.prompt( .... ).children('#jqi').corner();
or if you use the plugin's "prefix" parameter, change the ID selector
above to match your prefix, or use:
$.prompt( .... ).children('div:eq(1)').corner();

http://trentrichardson.com/Impromptu/index.php
see example 11

Hope that helps.

-Wick