Hi Nicolas, I see that you are creating around 4 or 5 global
variables, you just need to add a 'var' before.
Also you include the example in the actual source code of the plugin,
not good IMO.

I'd remove the console methods, or at least, make one function call
'log' and do the check only once. Most jQuery plugins (and jQuery
itself) don't get into logging.

As for the idea, I think it's ok. Nice work.

Cheers

--
Ariel Flesler
http://flesler.blogspot.com