Hi venderkerkoff,
I made 2 examples for you, the first  using Javascript and the other using
Jquery:
1- Javascript
Just create radio buttons group named "group1" and give each button a value
contains (the url of the new action of the form), then click on the button
(CLICK ME) to call the function (setNewAction) and give it the radio group
(as object), after that the function will work on the radio group to get the
ckecked option and set the new form action to the value of that radio
button, then the form will be submitted due to last statement in the
function (document.forms[0].submit();).
<head>
    <script language="javascript">
        function setNewAction(radioGroupObj)
                {
                    for(var i = 0 ; i < radioGroupObj.length ; i++)
                    {
                        if(radioGroupObj[i].checked)
                        {
                            document.forms[0].action =
radioGroupObj[i].value;
                    document.forms[0].submit();
                }
    </script>
</head>

<form name="form1" id="my_form" method="get" action="test.html">
    <label>
    <input type="radio" name="group1" value="page1.php">
  Form Action Page 1</label>
    <label>
    <input type="radio" name="group1" value="page2.aspx">
  Form Action Page 2</label>
  <input type="button" id="butt" value="CLICK ME"
onClick="setNewAction(this.form.group1)">
</form>
</ht ml>
2- JQuery
create radio buttons group named "group1" and give each button a value
contains (the url of the new action of the form), then using
$(document).ready functions, which runs when the document completely loaded,
assign a (click) function to the (group1) using the JQuery selector
$("[EMAIL PROTECTED]'group1']") which means to get any (input) with name of
(group1), inside the click function you can see the code
$("#my_form").attr("action",$(this).val()); it selectes the form by its id
(my_form) then change the attribute action of the form to the value of the
selected radion button using attr("action", $(this).val()), where $(this)
refers to the current clicked radio and val() is a function that reutrn the
value.
<head>
    <script src="jquery.js"></script>
    <script language="javascript">
        $(document).ready
        (
            function()
            {
                               $("[EMAIL PROTECTED]'group1']").click
                (
                    function()
                    {
                        $("#my_form").attr("action",$(this).val());
                    }
                );
            }
        );
    </script>
</head>

<form name="form1" id="my_form" method="get" action="test.html">
    <label>
    <input type="radio" name="group1" value="page1.php">
  Form Action Page 1</label>
    <label>
    <input type="radio" name="group1" value="page2.aspx">
  Form Action Page 2</label>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>
You can find a good Javascript reference here

http://www.javascriptkit.com/jsref/

And for JQuery, you can take a look at
http://docs.jquery.com

And concentrate on this, to get a good vision about the JQuery Selectors
http://docs.jquery.com/Selectors

Thanks.
Qutoz,