I've taken a look at a number of different plugins for a popup that
I'm going to be using. jqModal and the ones listed on this page
( http://dev.jquery.com/view/trunk/ui/demos/ui.dialog.html ) look like
they may work. However, each one has a problem.

I would like to retain the functionality as in the demos.
Specifically, having the corners of the popup box be the area where
you can resize the window. However, the content in the popup may be
extremely large, in which case I would need the window to have a
maximum height and then have a scroller on the y-axis take over and
display the rest of the content.

By fiddling with the css of some of the container divs by adding
"overflow:auto;" and removing the "height:;" attribute, I was able to
to get a scrollbar. But the position of the resizing handles gets
messed up. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks