Can someone pls assist me with a means of performing the following
using jQuery:

Currently, I have an image src file with is like a button with an
onClick event, which basically toggles two images. When this image
button is clicked, i.e, starts with "Menu+" and when a user clicks on
it, it toggles to "Menu-"

I would like to somehow implement this same feature using the same
image in jQuery, by where when the user clicks on the "Menu+" image
button, it toggles to "Menu-" but at the same time, an accordion menu
I have within a div called "container" actually appears on the screen,
perhaps using fadeIn() or show() effects. And again, when the user
clicks the "Menu-" image button, the image button then toggles back to
"Menu+" and at the same time, the accordion menu dissapears from the
screen using perhaps fadeOut() or hide().

Any help/direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks.