I'm probably being really stupid - can't get this working! I keep
getting error "addSlideFn is not a function". Your page has no errors,
so it's certainly my mistake :/

I was using onBefore to make the 'extra' slides visible just in time:
function onBefore() {
    $( this ).children( '.thumbjs' ).css( 'display', 'block');
};

so I think I must be chaining it all wrong .... I know it's a cheeky
ask, but how should I get extra slides loaded AND made visible using
Cycle?

It's a good solution for non-js browsers - they'll only load one extra
set of slides, and the extras will be hidden -so I'd like to get it
working :)

Thanks,
Cherry