I'm experiencing a problem with jCarousel 0.2.3 when used with ui.tabs
(part of jQuery UI) .

Two tabs, and a carousel on each.

The 'second' carousel never sets the correct width on the UL element
(I'm using an unordered list on both carousels - nothing special at
all, just a list of images).  The UL style should be set to
"width=1008px" or something like that; instead, it sets the width to
"76px", so the second carousel is seriously messed up.

(Similarly, the 'first' carousel's UL width is also not correct: it is
always one element, or image, too short.  If it should be 1008px, it's
only 972px, so the last LI's image never displays.  I've managed to
work around it by specifying one less element using the 'size' param.
But it's a bit disconcerting.)

Anyone else have problems with multiple carousels inside of ui.tabs?
It's not browser-specific - same behavior in FF, IE7 and IE6.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

_Bhaall