i'd like that stecarrousel call one of my functions ike that:

stepcarousel.setup({
  galleryid: 'mygallery', //id of carousel DIV
  beltclass: 'belt', //class of inner "belt" DIV containing all the
panel DIVs
  panelclass: 'panel', //class of panel DIVs each holding content
  statusvars: ['statusA', 'statusB', 'statusC'], //register 3
variables that contain current panel (start), current panel (last),
and total panels
  contenttype: ['inline'], //content setting ['inline'] or
['external', 'path_to_external_file']
  new function: 'my_function'
  })

 --> i add a line in statusreport in stepcarousel.js:

  statusreport:function(galleryid) {
  config.my_function(my_var);  // call to my function

how can i do that ?