I'm using jCarousel to scroll a list of images (linked to pages)
horizontally. It's a simple setup - the carousel is inside a div that
has a background colour set in another stylesheet, the rest of the
settings are not changed much from the default for horizontal
carousels.
In Firefox, everything works fine. In IE6 and IE7, the carousel goes
way off the page with all of the images showing in one long list. It's
supposed to show 3 at a time in a box that's about 740px wide, but
instead it shows all of them at once.
I'm using the packed version of jCarousel - jquery.jcarousel.pack.js
and the jQuery version is jquery-1.2.1.min.js. Do I need to use the
unpacked version and edit some of the jCarousel javascript? It's as if
the horizontal div that's generated at runtime isn't clipping...not
sure, and I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.