Hi,

Thanks for replying. I meant more like using my own anchors to
navigate through the different slides. I've tried applying your
suggestion, but it doesn't really work. This is what I've tried:

function switchContent (next)
{
        // Tabs
        $('#breadcrumbs td.active').removeClass('active');

        $('#wizard').cycle({
                fx:             'scrollLeft',
                timeout:        0,
                fit:            1,
                speed:          2000,
                after:          function (curr, next, opts) {
                                                opts.nextSlide = next;
        $('#wizard').cycle('resume');
}

As you can see, my coding isn't really up to the latest trends, but it
should work anyways, right? :-\

Thanks again