Hi all!
I need a little advice; in a page I have a form with a tabs with 3 tab-
pages, all with input elements and all required; in this form I also
have enabled the splendid Validation plugin.
My concern is this: if a user fill only the inputs of the first tab-
page and leave blank the others, he cannot submit the form 'cause this
is correctly stopped by the validation plugin, but the problem is that
the user cannot see the invalid inputs (highlighted by the Validation)
on the others tabpages 'cause he is on the first.

Please, someone may suggest me the correct way to proceed within?
Thanks in advance.

MarcelloP