I'm having a problem with the multifile plugin for jquery in Internet
Explorer.  My HTML looks like this.

                <h3>File Upload</h3>
/></div>
/></p>

I can select multiple files, but when I try to upload them it only
uploads the first file I selected.  From looking at what the DOM is
doing in IE, it appears to be applying a null to the name attribute
for every addition file input it's adding.  This of course causes it
not to submit my files in an array.  As a test, after adding my files
I changed the name attributes to what they should be in the DOM
(data[file][]).  Then submitted the form and it works fine.

Of course, firefox works fine.  So does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm assuming I can write a little additional javascript to fix it, but
I'm not sure how.