After hours of trying I managed to do it.
The code that does it is:
<code>
                       var self = this;

                        // Generates the scroller
                        screens = this.options.size / this.options.scroll;
                        screens = (Math.round(screens) < screens) ?
Math.round(screens) +
1 : Math.round(screens);
                        lastItem = (this.first + this.options.scroll - 1);
                        lastItem = (lastItem > this.options.size) ?
this.options.size :
lastItem;
                        currentScreen = lastItem/this.options.scroll;
                        currentScreen = (Math.round(currentScreen) <
currentScreen) ?
currentScreen + 1 : Math.round(currentScreen);
                        var text = '';
                        if (screens > 1) {
                                for (i = 1; i <= screens; i++) {
                                        if (i == currentScreen) {
                                                text += '<div
class="scroller-screen-current"></div>';
                                        }
                                        else {
                                                text += '<div
class="scroller-screen"></div>';
                                this.scroller.html(text);
                                this.scroller.wrap('<div
class="wrap-scroller"></div>');
                        }
                        // end scroller generation

</code>
This code is inside the buttons function "var self = this" is for
reference. Also the code I wrote in my previous post must be added.
But you better get my new file at
http://www.redluk.com/kankand6/sites/all/modules/jcarousel/js/jquery.jcarousel.js
and you can see it in action at http://www.redluk.com/kankand6/