Hi Jörn,

I've put together some simplified example pages showing the two main
use cases I'm having a problem with. I created two versions of each
page, one using Validate 1.1.2, and one using Validate 1.2.1. The
1.1.2 example function properly, while the 1.2.1 versions don't.

Validating a subsection of a larger form:
http://www.gearheadsoftware.com/subsect-112.html
http://www.gearheadsoftware.com/subsect-121.html

Dynamically setting up validation for editable table rows:
http://www.gearheadsoftware.com/tableval-112.html
http://www.gearheadsoftware.com/tableval-121.html

I put a bit of explanatory text in the test pages, but I can provide
more detail, if needed. These examples are adapted from the largest
and most important form in the application I'm creating, and thus far,
the Validate plugin has been an indispensable tool in creating the UI.
I would really like to continue using it to implement the
functionality I need, but I have to be able to support these use
cases, so I'm willing to put in whatever effort required to make it
work. :)

Many thanks,
Bryce Lohr