>  Nobody have this requirement? Cound anyone show me some light on how
>  to deal with an uncloseable blockUI window please?

This is not something the plugin is going to do for you, but you can
roll you own.  Here's a start:

$(document).ready(function() {
    var t;

    function loadDiv() {
        $.blockUI();

        // put close button in blocking message after 10 seconds
        t = setTimeout(liftBlock, 10000);

        // make ajax call
        $('#myDiv').load(myUrl, function() {
            // clear the timeout when ajax call completes
            clearTimeout(t);
            $.unblock();
        });
    };

    function liftBlock() {
        $('.blockMsg').append('<button id="closeBlock">Close</button');
        $('#closeBlock').bind('click', $.unblockUI);
    };