Probably a book is the best solution... but if you are not sure yet
(about if you really like jQuery and want to learn it) you can find
some good tutorials online...

I think you already know this link... but anyway...
http://docs.jquery.com/Tutorials

Some of them are very well made and a good point to start!

byeee