Hi All,

I would like to change it so I can call frames within j carousel using
word based links.  By default, "jcarousel with external controls",
calls frames using the text (numbers) within a link, for example...

and assigns the number to each frame using the below function...

jQuery('.jcarousel-control a').bind('click', function() {
        carousel.scroll(jQuery.jcarousel.intval(jQuery(this).text()));
        return false;
    });

basically, i am trying to do something similar to http://jobberbase.com
where they use...

to call a frame within the carousel using the "id" tag.  Then they use

function theCarousel(carousel)
                        {
                                $('#nav ul a').bind('click', function() {
                                        var index =
$(this).attr("id").split("_");
                carousel.scroll(jQuery.jcarousel.intval(index[1]));
                                        $('#nav ul a').removeClass("active");
                                        $(this).addClass("active");
                                  return false;
                                });

and assign a number to the frame using "id" within the "div" tag.

If anyone knows of a way I can edit this code to work similarly, I
would be very, very happy :)

Thanks

http://sorgalla.com/jcarousel/