Hi guys,

As of yesterday, I am no longer with Ext JS. Ext is making some big changes organizationally, some of which I am not in agreement with. Hence, I've turned in my resignation, effective immediately.

Many of the changes at Ext will be visible shortly and some will manifest themselves over time. Either way, their direction and decisions weren't in line with my views and I felt it was best to move on.

The split is amicable and at the end of the day, is purely business.

The good thing is that I can now refocus on promoting jQuery without the constant concern of stepping on Ext's toes. This will be especially helpful to the jQuery UI team which has done a marvelous job and will greatly benefit from a stronger evangelism focus. It will also help in minimizing the constant complaints of bias I've encountered on Ajaxian.

I've already secured a position with another company and will be using jQuery & jQuery UI to enhance their ColdFusion-based CRM product. I will also be available for smaller after-hours engagements should anyone have a need for that.

As always, I want to thank the team, especially John, for letting me continue to be a part of this amazing project.

Rey...