Taras schrieb:
But it doesnt work to me, because for jquery isUsernameExisted()
function always returns 'undefined' because it doesnt wait while
callback is executed.
So, is it possible to add new validation method to jquery validator
and make it capable for using my  isUsernameExisted() DWR function ?
Writing async validation methods via addMethod is currently not trivial.

The easiest solution is to use the remote method: http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation/Methods/remote#url
You just have to figure out the URL that DWR users and specify that.

If that isn't possible, you have to reimplement the remote method using DWR, using the current implementation as a reference.

Jörn