Hi folks

I'm loving Superfish to bits - I have very little knowledge of js but
I've managed to make a vertical drop-down menu which has the drop-
downs animate-in very easily.

What I'm now trying to do is to get the drop-downs to animate-out on a
mouseout.  This is beyond the basic tutorial however so I'm not sure
how to go about it.  Here's the code I've used to animate it in:

$(document).ready(function(){
        $("#nav").superfish({
                animation : { opacity:"show", height:"show" }

How would I go about getting it to animate out?  I've looked at the
Events/bind documentation somewhat but I've wound up with various
incorrect effects!

TIA
Reuben