Hi,

Our site is mainly a jQuery shop, with lots of JavaScript goodness:
http://www.freeidentityprotect.com.

We're using a number of plugins including the newer UI (dialog &
accordion), Enchant, SimpleModal, Form, Validation, Dimensions and
some homebrew. I've noticed load time is a little slow on some of our
pages and I've attempted to combine some of the files to reduce it
using the tool found here:
http://betterexplained.com/articles/speed-up-your-javascript-load-time/.

It worked for some of the files, but some of the jQuery plugins and
files don't seem to be enjoy being mushed into one. Are there any
suggestions or best practices someone could suggest to get us down to
a > 5 second load time?