I'm attempting to use the jCarousel plugin, and have been able to set
up what I want, for the most part. In the carousel I've built, I'm
only showing one image at a time, and am using external controls to
allow for access to the set of images. I'd like to be able to
highlight the control that matches the current image, but haven't been
able to figure out how to do that. I presume there might be a way to
do it using the callback functions, but, since I'm a javascript
newbie, I'm having a difficult time.

The callback example shows this function: "function
mycarousel_itemVisibleInCallbackAfterAnimation" which  identifies the
"idx" that is visible. Is there a way to use this function to assign a
css class to the external control associated with the currently
visible "idx"?

Anyone else done something like this with success? Or know how to use
the callback functions?

Thanks,

Ryan M.