Hello there,

I'm a designer and I have to admit coding is not really my strength.
I recently found the joost.com website and I'm really impressed by
their feature box ... that is not a flash. I will be able to re-create
the same thing in flash, but as far as I see is only JavaScript.

I understand that the jQuery team created this nice feature box and I
was wondering if there is any way you guys give me a hint or tell me
where I could find the necessary documentation on building something
similar.

I'm sorry if by any chance I posted this in the wrong place!

Thank you for your time and waiting for an answer!

All the best!