Hi,

I'm using your jscrollpane plugin and it's working very well. I only
have little bugs, maybe you know how to fix it.

When we use the "tab" key of the keyboard. The focus of the page
change between each element. If the content of the scrollpane have
elements that can have the focus and the focus go to it the content
scroll to make the element visible but the scrollpane disapear because
it move with the content. It the same thing that it did with the
anchor but I fixed that one.

When we do ctrl+f to search word on page and the word is in the
content the scrollpane don't go automatically to the found word. We
have to scroll it to see if any word is found.

-------------

And I just want to know how did you do to make the page body scroll to
stop scrolling when we use the mousewheel. To make only the content to
scroll and when the scroll is at the top or bottom and we continue
scrolling the page body scroll is working back. Because I modified the
plugin to support the keyboard direction keys. It work very good, all
I have to do now is the same thing, because the scrollpane and the
page body scroll are scrolling at the same time. I want it to do it
like the mousewheel, the page body scroll don't scroll until we reach
the top or bottom of the content or we give the focus back to the page
body.

Thank you