I been going through JQuery to add it to my knowledge base so I can
integrate some of its functionality to our new web 2.0 UI for our
applications which use to reside in RPG on IBM system i.

I have created is a "zebra" list that I want to click on the list to
help build the next page. There is a hidden element in the <tr> that
is highlighted that I need the value of to build the URL for the next
page. Im trying to use a this() that is then chained to get the value
of that element, but Im having no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

my jQuery looks like:
<script type="text/javascript">
      $(document).ready(function(){
        $(".stripeMe tr").click(function() {
          $this();
          var MyVal = $("#LNAME").val();
          javascript:location.href='test.html&Myval=' + MyVal;
        });
        $(".stripeMe tr").mouseover(function() {$
(this).addClass("over");}).mouseout(function() {$
(this).removeClass("over");});
        $('.stripeMe tr:even').addClass('alt');
      });
</script>

The HTML Looks like:

        <thead>

                        <th>Lorem</th>
                        <th>Ipsum</th>
                        <th>Dolor</th>
                        <th>Sit</th>
                        <th>Amet</th>

        </thead>
        <tbody class="stripeMe">
value="Ipsum1"></td>

Once again, once the user clicks a row <tr> I need to get the LNAME
hidden element's value to build the URL that I will redirect the user
to.

Thanks in advance!

Rob