Hi there, hope you can help.

I'm looking for some javascript to create the same sort of effect the
bbc.co.uk site has, when you roll over one of the news articles, the
image changes. Is there anything in jquery js that does this? I'm a
complete newbie to js i'm not sure where to start looking.

Or, and forgive me if this is a very stupid question, but i can see
that the code they have used is

<script type="text/javascript">
        var newsBoxImages = [
                {
                        'alt' : "Harvesting switchgrass (Image: Jerry Roitsch)"
                ,       'src' :
"http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedengine/homepage/images/news/
_44339803_bailing203roitsch_index_146x110.jpg"
                }
                , {
                        'alt' : "Laptop, Science Photo Library"
                        , 'src' :
"http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedengine/homepage/images/news/
_44366715_laptop203i_146x110.jpg"
                }
        ];
        </script>

would it be a case of dropping this js into my page and changing the
image paths to point at my own?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.