Andy,Are you talking about the scroll bar appearing?
As Dan pointed out, you can get rid of that by setting the padding and
margin of the <body> of the page INSIDE the iframe to 0, and do the same for
the <form>. They're taking on their default values. I was able to do this
with firebug. I see that there is another iframe nested inside, so what I'm
talking about is the outer iframe that has a src=
http://lexusofdanversma.redlinecontent.com/Pages/Page.cfm?pageID=118873

Hope that helps - let me know if that didn't make sense
rolfsf