Thanks Mike.  That did the trick.

http://www.actionhobby.ca/index.php?q=/node/524

Also had to throw in some code to make sure the image navigation DIV was in place (add it if it wasn't). TinyMCE likes to remove empty DIVs....

Shawn

Mike Alsup wrote:
 I'm using the cycle plugin and have set it up to automagically create the
tabs for changing to the next image.

 http://www.actionhobby.ca/index.php?q=/node/524

 But, this particular page has 32 images (possibly more to come).  The tabs
are generated in a single row, and do not wrap at the edge of the screen.
So I'm looking for ideas how to resolve this.  (works great on a 1650x1024
page, not so great at smaller resolutions)

 Can this be handled via CSS?  Or am I going to be tweaking code?

Give them a float:left style and then add margins, etc.  Also, give
the slideshow a clear:left style.

Mike