Hi :)

Fed up trying to figure out why my wonderful drag layers don't work in
IE, I decided to get on with some more pretty stuff :) As we have
layers fading in & out, and draggable, I reckon users will expect that
clicking on a partially visible layer will bring it to front - like in
desktop windows.

So - well, I partially achieved it ;) You can bring a couple of layers
to front, but my snippet doesn't handle the changed order well so it
can't bring a previously-promoted layer further forwards.

I'm OK with it for now, but I thought this would be useful for lots of
other jQuery users ... and, if your Javascript is better than mine
(very likely!), perhaps you'll be kind enough to post back an improved
version?

Cheers!
Cherry

$( '.draggable' ).click( function () {
        var i = 1; i++;
                otherZ = $
( this ).siblings( '.draggable' ).css( 'zIndex' );
                myZ = parseInt(otherZ) + i;
                $( this ).css( 'zIndex', myZ );
                reset;