I thought to do it perhaps this way:

-First read the header (columns). Thererfor, I have to provide
something like <div id="%uid%"></div> in it so that jQuery can read
out how many names there are and "save" their uids in an array
-Secondly: Go throught each <tr> and prove wether the first <td>
contains a date mm.dd.yyyy (if not, than it's a perhaps the row with
"April 08" etc ...). If yes, save the tid (therefor, provide something
like: <div id="%tid%"></div>)
-In this <tr> (if it's a date) go through each <td> and insert the
html code with the %tid% and take the uid from the uids-Array

Could somebody help me with it since I don't know much about it :(