The panel is asp.net Panel but if I look at generated html this is
what I see:

   <fieldset id="fsUserPanel">
            <a id="link1" href="path">Link1</a>
             <a id="link2" href="path2">Link2</a>

   </fieldset>

<script type="text/javascript">
         $(document).ready(function(){

            $('div.UserSubPanel a').addClass('sideLink');

            //http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-
tooltip/
            $('#nav a').tooltip({
                    track: true,