Jörn,

On Sonntag, 27. April 2008, Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
> I've just finished the 1.0 release of my autocomplete plugin.

Thanks a lot for the plugin. I'm using it in two projects already. However
there is one nasty bug: if the user selects an entry from the list then
the field loses focus. And "Tab" takes the focus away completely from the
tab ordering. So after autocompleting the input field the user has to
shove the mouse which is a tad annoying.

If you like to get that as a Trac ticket please let me know where to file
it. The dev.jquery.com Trac complains with "IntegrityError:
(1062, "Duplicate entry '3cb157e64dae531-0-0' for key 1")" for most
requests. So I can't really check if this issue is known.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.