$.ajax({
            type: "GET",
            dataType: "xml",
            url: "/struts/propertylifecycle/save.do?action=ajaxCall",
            error: function (){
                alert ("error Calling the serv");
            },
            success: function (xml){
                $(xml).find('notes').each(function(){
                    var timestamp = $(this).find('timestamp').text();
                    var author = $(this).find('author').text();
                    var status = $(this).find('status').text();
                    var timestamp = $(this).find('note').text();
                })// close each

            }// success funtion close

    });// ajax close